Kingspan/Recticel/ Xtratherm/Celotex GA4080 Insulation 80mm
2400mmx1200mmx80mm Per Sheet
**Please Be Aware Small orders may need to have a delivery Charge applied **
**Please Be Aware to speed up your delivery we may send an eqv board (Diffrent Brand)**
Celotex GA4000 is a general purpose insulation board for floors, walls and roofs. It has long been at the heart of the Celotex product range providing the user with a range of thermal insulation solutions.
With low emissivity foil facings, GA4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
With Celotex GA4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 50mm-100mm
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Is available in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm
Celotex GA4000 can be specified for use in a variety of applications including:
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good
©Less2build.com 2020 -