Stressline Heavy Duty Steel Lintel Box 200 SL200 HD @ 2700mm
Stressline has an on-going commitment to improving both product and management systems:
BSI Quality Assurance Accreditation to ISO 9001BS EN ISO 9001
- Available in Solid Wall sizes of 200.
Galvanised steel box lintels are designed for use in 200-215mm solid walls and are available in three different designs: box with a lip/toe (SL200 BOX), inverted ‘T’ section (SL200 T) or back to back channel (SL200 CH).
Designed to support:
• Concrete floor loads
• Tile hanging
• Masonry loads
• Timber floor joists
• Attic truss loads and/or roof trusses
• Point loads: compound trusses, steel beams, etc
• SL200 BOX is designed to support 19:1 load ratio
• SL200 CH and SL200 ‘T’ are designed to support 1:1 load ratio
Steel box lintels can be fully insulated at an additional cost.