Gyproc Thermaline Super 80mm Trade Prices
This may be replaced by and equivalent product depending on area
*Product may incure a carriage charge on small orders*
Gyproc WallBoard factory-bonded to CFC-free, high thermal performance phenolic foam insulant. Has good fire performance, with Class 0 rating to both faces. Also has low toxicity and smoke obscuration of less than 5%. Includes a vapour control layer as standard to reduce risk of condensation.
Gyproc ThermaLine SUPER is a very high performing, yet cost-effective, thermal laminate used for refurbishment and room-in-the-roof applications where a substantial upgrade in thermal insulation is required.
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc WallBoard
- Backed with brown coloured phenolic foam
- Available in tapered edge only
- Complies with EN 13950
- Thermal Conductivity: WallBoard 0.19W/mK
- Thermal Conductivity: Super phenolic foam 0.020W/mK to 0.021W/mK (dependent on thickness of foam)
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good