Celotex PL4025 Thermal Laminate Board
2400mmx1200mmx25mm Per Sheet
**Please Be Aware Small orders may need to have a delivery Charge applied **
**Please Be Aware to speed up your delivery we may send an eqv board (Diffrent Brand)**
Celotex PL4000 is a high performance thermal insulation board where the PIR insulation is bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard.
PL4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential.
With Celotex PL4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and the plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation Techniques
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings
- Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards
Celotex PL4000 is suitable for:
- The 'underneath' layer of insulation in between and under rafter and joist applications
- Solid masonry walls
- Timber frame lining applications
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good