Celotex CW4000 100mm Pack 5 Sheets
Celotex CW4000 is an insulation board aimed specifically at partial fill cavity wall applications.
With low emissivity foil facings, CW4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
With Celotex CW4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
• Is easy to fit between wall ties using cavity tie clips for retention
• Comes in thicknesses ranging from 25mm-100mm
• Comes in conveniently sized boards for installation between cavity wall ties
• Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
• Has excellent dimensional stability
• Provides reliable long term energy savings for buildings
• Is available in a standard board size of 1200mm x 450mm
**This Product may be replaced by an equvilant depending on area**
**For Small orders a delivery charge may need to be applied**
Write a reviewYour Name
Your Review Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating Bad Good